The Right path for a Better Career. HR has been an established profession for a long time. The past few years, corporate leaders have seen significant changes in the perception and outlook of HR.
Human resources professionals perform an important and critical managerial role in an organization’s HR functions, who ensuring good management of Human Resources and profides full support to achieve of the business.
Today, the HR profession needs to establish itself as a brand through certification so as to raise unique experiences and excellence in delivering HR and people matters, the Singapore Human Resources Institute and PT. Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri are conducting a 24 hours Human Resources Workshop and certification program to help and support HR practitioners in Batam, Bintan and Karimun in enhancing their capability and competencies.
This program offers a comprehensive approach in understanding HR management and its practices.
- Upgrade HR management knowledge and skill
- Reflects professional achievement
- Confirm HR management competencies
- Set standards aquality HR
- Enhance career opportunities and advancemen
Board of lectures and Accreditation Palnels:
- Mr. Sardar Ali (Advisor SHRI)
- Mr. David Ang (Executive Director, SHRI)
- Mr. Karel Budiman (Director, PT. SDM)
Benefit of the Program
- Enhanced imaged and professional standards of HR Management and development practices in the organization.
- Enhanced capability in performing an executive or managerial role in the organization’s HR function
- Enhanced competencies and knowledge to carry out complex activities in a number HR process
- Enhanced substantial understanding of most key related functions.
- Overview of HRM
- HR Strategies, policies and procedures
- HR Planning and staffing
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Selection
- HR Accreditation/HR Competency Model
- Reward Management
- Industrial relations
- Workplace, Safety and Health
- Assessment of HRD Needs
Time and Venue
Date : 25 February – 28 March 2008
Time : 08.00 – 17.00
Venue : PT Sumberdaya Dian Mandiri / PT Tunaskarya
JL. Angsana Lot 306, BIP, Muka Kuning,
Batam – Indonesia
Tlp. 0770-611937 ;Hendrico(127), Ratih (140)
Fee : Rp. 2.500.000
II. HR Workshop Program
Date : 7 – 9 April 2008
Time : 08.00 – 17.00
Venue : Goodway Hotel, Nagoya Batam